Friday, November 13, 2009

JJ's Basketball Clinic

JJ just finished up his basketball clinic. 4 days of 3 and 4 year olds learning the ropes of basketball...in hopes of being able to "play" a real game come January! The group - 12 kids in all, had 3 great coaches and all seemed like they had a great time. JJ absolutely loved it since one of his best buds from preschool, Bradley was in the clinic with him. Not to be one to brag about my kids too much, but I do have to say that JJ definately made the most baskets out of all the kids! I'm excited to watch them play their games. I'm thinking that he will have several of his preschool classmates on his team, so it will be super fun for him...and us!
At his last practice, he kept giving me the thumbs up - something he has just mastered, and he would run down the court dribbling and then turn and thumbs up me, lose his ball and then have to chase after it. Once, he had to get my attention by calling "Amara.....!!!!!" to show me! Another time, he left his free shooting time just to come over and give me a hug and say "I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment